Chat not supported on your device
January 27, 2021, 05:59:37 pm
Mobile Main Menu
Started by Klaw, June 17, 2019, 01:12:11 pm
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
June 17, 2019, 01:12:11 pm
: July 27, 2019, 08:55:20 pm by Klaw
1. All conduct on the The Forge forums and all extensions of the community's web presence should adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times.
2. Any materials that are posted on the forums, either being directly posted to or linked to on the forums, cannot be pornographic, unlawful, in violation of 1 CoC § 3, or otherwise inappropriate for a general audience.
3. Unless specifically authorized by the staff, any form of spam posts are not allowed on the forums. Double-posting, single word or single character posts, or other posts without substance should be avoided as much as possible.
4. Posts should be relevant to the forum they are in. General off-topic discussion should be posted in Pierce's Pancake Palace.
5. Flaming, abusive behavior, threats, or harassment of any kind will be removed and the case will be referred to the Community Advocate.
6. Other communities wishing to advertise their groups should do so in the Embassy and not in other areas of the forum.
7. Any guests from other groups visiting the forums or any extensions of the community's web presence must follow these rules when posting on the The Forge forums. The Operations Team reserves the right to remove any material from the forums.
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
SMF 2.1 RC2 © 2019