Episode 2 - The Invisible Menace

Started by Klaw, June 15, 2019, 08:04:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

June 15, 2019, 08:04:46 pm Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 02:08:43 pm by Klaw

Star Trek: Nova
Episode 2 - The Invisible Menace
Mission Start Date: May 13th, 2161
Airdate: Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 at 13:30 EDT (18:30 BST)

Nova is one month into her year long journey, Patrolling the newly established neutral zone between Romulan and Federation space. This Demilitarized zone is protected under the cease fire treaty with the Romulans that ended the war less than a year ago. The Federation has dispatched a contingent of starships to establish monitoring equipment, and early warning outpost along the zone to help enforce the treaty along both sides.

Nova is substituting for the currently engaged NX-03 Challenger, helping setup sensor buoys and subspace relays to monitor the zone. The mission has been going well, and the crew are enjoying an impromptu birthday celebration for the Ship's Chef...

Dendo

I won't be able to attend this episode and episode 3, as i'll be on vacation.
a:0:{}

Shoot

I wont be there this episode cause I'll be celebrating midsummer fest at my cottage with my family.

Klaw

Okie Dokie, no problem. I know string had some dates around this time too that he can't make (I don't remember when they are)

I'm going to put this episode on hold until tentatively the week after next considering the fact that half of the roster is unable to attend (Thank you for letting me know, sincerely. I really appreciate this and I hope you guys have fun).

if we get some signups this week, we may have a small minisode, but this one will be on hold for now.

Klaw

Just to check, Are we likely OK for the 29th?

Shoot

I wont be present then either, I'll be celebrating my uncle's 40th birthday.

Scott Archer

StringTheorist

Klaw

I hate to do this. Feeling very under the weather right now, not sure I can run this episode today :(

Sorry about this folks, we'll try again next week.

Klaw

Don't forget to confirm your attendance! :)

StringTheorist

Scott Archer

I lost track of when I last said - I should be there!