November 12, 2019, 01:00:32 pm

Attendance Policy

Started by Klaw, June 06, 2019, 01:27:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Each week, every person on the roster will be expected to reply to the episode information thread for the upcoming story. This reply should include some confirmation of your attendance, or a notification of an upcoming absence.

Three (3) no notice and no shows in a row will result in removal from the roster.

Notice must be given within 24 hours of the episode (before or after) to be excused from the episode. (Barring extreme circumstances, naturally)

Friday between 1:30 pm and 3:00pm EST, an official decision will be made regarding the fate of the episode. (I typically put information threads up no later than the Monday AFTER the previous episode - you have all of this time to give your notice.)

If more than 50% of the roster is unable to participate in an episode (And/or has not give any notice in the thread), that episode will be postponed/cancelled (This section is subject to change if participation grows)

Additionally, Failure to Confirm your attendance for three consecutive episodes (or more than 50% of the season) will result in the loss of any and all senior officer positions held on the rosters. (If Applicable).

I am entering into this agreement with you, and as long as we can maintain some form of open communication, I see no reason why it would be impossible to give a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE an episode airs. This policy is in place to help make the series a better environment for everyone involved. Nobody likes to sit on the server and wait for an hour before an episode gets cancelled due to lack of attendance. Be kind and courteous to your fellow players.

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns about this!

And thank you for your understanding :)

Klaw

Just going to bump this topic

I need these messages in the episode thread - because I can't keep discord messages straight and I don't want to be spending 20 minutes looking for where Billy bob messaged me about his upcoming absence...

It's a matter of organization, accountability to your fellow players, and courtesy to all of us - and it only takes a minute (especially since I link you to the thread at least once every week in the "What's Happening" Announcement.)

Week after Next, There are people who will be getting the axe from their position on the roster if they don't make an "I'm coming" or an "I can't make it" post on the episode thread.

All I'm asking is that you give us all some heads up, and communicate what's going on with you on Nova Day to help make sure that I have everyone and everything needed to build an enjoyable experience for everyone. Please help me to help you!