An Introduction and required files

Started by Klaw, May 28, 2019, 02:44:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

May 28, 2019, 02:44:30 am Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:40:46 pm by Klaw

In 2161: Earth, Vulcan, Andoria, Tellar and a series of lesser known worlds came together from the ashes of a brutal war and forged an unprecedented alliance that would go on to encompass thousands of planets across lightyears of space.

The United Federation of Planets became a beacon for law and order, peace and prosperity throughout the Alpha and Beta quadrants of the Milky Way Galaxy, but things were not always as utopic as they seemed.

The early days of bringing law and order to the galaxy came in a lawless mess of disorder. The Federation found itself in a long up hill struggle to not only find its footing in this new galactic order, but to also bind the wounds from the Earth-Romulan war and years of conflicts between the peoples in this new alliance.

Nova tells the tale of The Federation's first year from the point of view of the crew of a mid-level, Intrepid Type Starfleet ship. We'll be present as the Federation builds outposts along the newly established Romulan Neutral Zone, we'll witness as the last remnants of the Vulcan High Command are absorbed into Starfleet, or the Vulcan Science Academy. We'll be present at the swearing in of the First Official President of the Federation, and witness the signing of the Charter that starts it all.

Come experience the rough first days of the Federation...

Klaw

I was informed that I forgot to include this...

The following is a link where (I believe) everything you need for Nova is included. if something isn't right, let me know.

I also want to point out, I recently re-installed RPG-X using TLO's ultimate installer, and it appeared to break the rank set - because it was included in 2 different locations. To be safe, I recommend deleting the file zzzzzzzzzzDaedalus_ranks.pk3 from both baseef and RPG-X2 folder locations in your RPG-X install, then redownloading it and placing it in baseef.

The file link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiI3wxAqoQpZkA-XpiYUv14lrwYO?e=IWJSao