Klaw's Daily post of useless nonsense Volume 5 - 1/6/2020

Started by Klaw, January 06, 2020, 06:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Morning Blacksmiths! Sorry I'm late today, I woke up under the weather and stayed hom from work. Still feel like crap, but alas...

Here's today's nonsense!

News stories of the Day:

Pauley Want Attention
Bye Bye Squat and Surf breaks
My cat would do this too...

The Funnies:

Recipe for the day:

Pork Chops, the Klaw Way

So, today I couldn't think of anything fancy to share, as far as recipes - so I figured I'd share a simple, quick-fix meal that I enjoy: Porkchops, the Klaw Way!

Quote from: undefinedIngredients

1lb Thick Center Cut Pork Chops
1 Tbps Butter
Seasoned Salt
Garlic Powder
Pepper

Directions

In a large frying pan, melt butter on medium heat, lining the pan in the hot buttery goodness.
Place Porkchops in the hot, buttered pan.
Season with Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder, and Pepper to taste (or however you want to season them - depending on the veggies you choose to serve these with)
Cook covered, rotating as needed for about 15- 20 minutes (or until yout meat thermometer says it's safe)

Serve with Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and a bit of gravy.

Klaw's Cool Image find of the day:

I was looking through my desktop backgrounds today, and came across this one. There are days that I feel Daedalus is my white whale... but, we'll see what happens in the future :)

Check out this and other awesome Trek related images by Euderion on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/euderion (I'm a big fan of his work too)

Inspirobot:

Upcoming Forge Shenanigans:

Nova Returns January 11th (RPG-X) (Don't forget to confirm your attendance - I'm about to crack down on the roster)

Ops Team Meeting January 12th at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT) All are welcome to attend - This is a great time to take part in our effort to improve The Forge, come let your voice be heard! (General)

Pegasus Reboot *still* needs you! (Orville)