What's Happening at The Forge - Week of November 11th, 2019

Started by Klaw, November 11, 2019, 01:44:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Morning Blacksmiths!

This is our weekly update pertaining to what's happening this week at The Forge.

RPG-X News:

Brand New Day will be launching Saturdays at 15:30 EST (20:30 GMT) Go Check it out!

It's set in the transitional period between 23rd and 24th Century, while the Federation is coming down from their years long cold war with the Klingon Empire. Ran by our friend Stringtheorist, it looks like an interesting series, and I for one look forward to playing an unusual Vulcan....

Nova will return this week I was planning on airing it on Friday, but Fridays haven't been good days for me lately, so I intend (since Brand New Day hasn't started yet) to use our normal Slot. Join us Saturday, November 16th at 13:30 EST (18:30GMT)

If you have any interest in running your own SRP - that road is open to you! This thread details how to go about getting yourself set up: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Space Engineers News:

The server has been reset to our standard survival configuration. So hop on and make sure your creations are still in place.

The Second Great Battle of Colony Alpha is coming soon. Considering the time of year, and my RPG-X and Orville Plans over the next month, We'll probably pick it up sometime in December before Christmas :)

The Orville Interactive Fan Experience

Pegasus Returns Soon! I don't want to make any solid plans right now, but - lets at least try to get together and RP this week :)

If you're interested in joining our crew - Please feel free to sign up here

If you're curious about the series - so far we have streamed and recorded every episode, just check out the recap threads for more details, or check out this information thread for a general overview

Lastly - I'd still like to get everyone on the roster together to take a crew photo - please let me know when you can be available here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,155.0.html

If you're interested in planning an RP Why not drop a thread in the Let's Play board - or if you would like to run your own Serial Roleplay - please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Operations Team. We're always open to new ideas, and would love to help however we can.

Last thing of note, expect a semi-sorta schedule for Holiday events posting soon. With any luck, we can carve out some time to play some games around the same time that we carve our turkeys :)

Let's have some fun!