What's Happening at The Forge - Week of October 7th, 2019

Started by Klaw, October 07, 2019, 05:26:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Afternoon Blacksmiths!

I'm back! - mostly

This is our weekly update pertaining to what's happening this week at The Forge.

RPG-X News:

Nova will return this Saturday at it's normal time. I'm not sure what we're doing as far as an episode is concerned yet - but I should have a thread up by sometime tomorrow night.

If you have any interest in running your own SRP - that road is open to you! This thread details how to go about getting yourself set up: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Space Engineers News:

The server is all set for The Battle for Colony Alpha - We'll be working on rescheduling this sometime soon. I'm not sure when, but consider this the bump to start discussing.

Also Team registration will remain open until the day of the fight. So if you want to get in on it - let us know in the thread above!

The Orville Interactive Fan Experience

Pegasus Returns this Friday! I'm going to take it super chill, we'll probably pick up a bit of a general crew life plot this week. I'll get details up sometime today and link the thread(s) in the bottom of this post.

If you're interested in joining our crew - Please feel free to sign up here

If you're curious about the series - so far we have streamed and recorded every episode, just check out the recap threads for more details, or check out this information thread for a general overview

Lastly - I'd still like to get everyone on the roster together to take a crew photo - please let me know when you can be available here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,155.0.html

If you're interested in planning an RP Why not drop a thread in the Let's Play board - or if you would like to run your own Serial Roleplay - please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Operations Team. We're always open to new ideas, and would love to help however we can.

A Personal message from me:

I'm still trying to get my head fully on straight again, so don't expect me to be diving back in, full steam ahead; BUT I want to get my feet in the water at least. This week's shenanigans (Pegasus and Nova) will be light and breezy, and hopefully will help us all get back in the swing of things.

if I missed anything - gaming wise this week, please let me know below! Hope to see you all around! :)

Edit: