Klaw Semi-LOA

Started by Klaw, September 25, 2019, 12:58:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

(I noticed I don't have a place for these, yet - I'll fix that later...)

I wanted to post to say that after the weekend's scare, I'm going to take a step back for a week or two. I'm not going completely dark, I just need a little time to re-center and come back swinging as hard as I was during the Forge Rebranding a few months ago :P

I'll be around, and will help with Forge Business - so I see no need to appoint an interim (If that changes, we'll figure it out) But I'm going to hold off on Nova for this time (take a couple of weeks to re-center there too).

Expect a Pegasus Episode to run (probably) Friday! and we'll start talking about rescheduling the SE battle in the next few weeks.

Sorry about the weekend folks - it was unexpected, terrifying, and all around a bummer - but I'm glad to see The Forge forged on without me (pun intended :) )

Chris Wilkinson

Take the time you need Klaw, we don't want you to burn out and especially don't want the worst to happen to you.

We'll be here when you're ready to come back 100% and just know that everyone in this group will support you as much as we possibly can ^_^

Klaw

I keep *trying* to come back and keep failing. I am sincerely sorry. Going to step back, and give myself a little more time.

meanwhile - please keep up the fight! :) I'd love to see some shenanigans on the docket soon that I'm not organizing :P