What's Happening at The Forge - Week of September 16th, 2019

Started by Klaw, September 16, 2019, 02:48:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Morning Blacksmiths!

This is our weekly update pertaining to what's happening this week at The Forge.

RPG-X News:

Nova's Episode 7 - 31 Reasons Why Airs this Saturday! Be sure to confirm your attendance in the episode thread before Friday!

If you have any interest in running your own SRP - that road is open to you! This thread details how to go about getting yourself set up: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Space Engineers News:

The server is all set for The Battle for Colony Alpha - be sure to confirm your teams/participation. And feel free to drop on the server to start preparing for war,

Also Team registration will remain open until the day of the fight. So if you want to get in on it - let us know in the thread above!

This Friday - at 6pm EDT We fight!

The Orville Interactive Fan Experience

Pegasus Returns for Episode 5 Soon Because of the SE event, we won't be able to do this on Friday, so we have some options - we can find another day this week, or just wait till next Friday. Let me know in the episode thread when you would prefer!

If you're interested in joining our crew - Please feel free to sign up here

If you're curious about the series - so far we have streamed and recorded every episode, just check out the recap threads for more details, or check out this information thread for a general overview

Lastly - I'd still like to get everyone on the roster together to take a crew photo - please let me know when you can be available here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,155.0.html

If you're interested in planning an RP Why not drop a thread in the Let's Play board - or if you would like to run your own Serial Roleplay - please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Operations Team. We're always open to new ideas, and would love to help however we can.

A Personal message from me:

During the last couple of months, I've had a rough time, personally. as a result, my mood shifted, and things that once brought me joy, didn't do it for me anymore. They were some dark days, and today I feel like I'm coming out the other side. Expect me to nag the fire out of you all, to confirm attendance for Nova, or RP on the Orville - or even just plan/host your own events! We have a long stretch of road between now and a proposed Christmas party, and I'd like to see us have some fun between now and then (starting with a Klaw's 30th Birthday RP one night this week (probably tomorrow or Thursday))

With all of this said, I want to apologize for the ball being dropped. The weight of the world was causing me to collapse, but I'm on the mend (though going to take it slow - and I'm asking you all for help). Let's make some time this week to just have some random fun :) and keep an eye out for the Ops Team to pick up the ball again, and *finally* close some business that we've started.