What's Happening at The Forge - Week of September 9th, 2019

Started by Klaw, September 09, 2019, 05:41:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Morning Blacksmiths!

This is our weekly update pertaining to what's happening this week at The Forge.

RPG-X News:

Nova's Episode 7 - 31 Reasons Why Going to try this episode one more time on the 21st. That being said, there will be no Nova this week. (Doing an early birthday weekend.)

If you have any interest in running your own SRP - that road is open to you! This thread details how to go about getting yourself set up: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Space Engineers News:

The server is all set for The Battle for Colony Alpha - be sure to confirm your teams/participation. And feel free to drop on the server to start preparing for war,

Also Team registration will remain open until the day of the fight. So if you want to get in on it - let us know in the thread above!

The Orville Interactive Fan Experience

Pegasus Returns for Episode 5 in 2 weeks I'm *really* hoping we can RP on this some before then - so feel free to get something organized :)

If you're interested in joining our crew - Please feel free to sign up here

If you're curious about the series - so far we have streamed and recorded every episode, just check out the recap threads for more details, or check out this information thread for a general overview

Lastly - I'd still like to get everyone on the roster together to take a crew photo - please let me know when you can be available here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,155.0.html

If you're interested in planning an RP Why not drop a thread in the Let's Play board - or if you would like to run your own Serial Roleplay - please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Operations Team. We're always open to new ideas, and would love to help however we can.

A Personal message from me:

The last month or so has been pretty hard on me - for various reasons, and as a result of me taking time to take care of myself, I've not been able to put in the time and energy to try to keep activity up around here, nor have I had the time to try to keep up with ops team discussions, the works.

what I'm trying to get at is this: help me. I'm not a delegator - I'm not going to hand off tasks and ask someone else to do it if it's something that I know how to do (or can figure out on my own). If you see something that needs done - bring it up, or feel free to take the initiative to take care of it - worst case scenario, I'll whole heartedly thank you, and redo it a little differently next week :P

but seriously. The Forge is a team effort, we are all responsible for keeping us going, and organizing our shenanigans - and whatever. So help me make this community stand out! I'm challenging everyone to not just take part in, but to try to organize some non-scheduled shenanigans this week - whether it be an RP tonight - or a Fleet ops match - or some GTA Fun!. I'll drop into these things where and when I can! But let's have some fun and just play some games this week :)