What's Happening at The Forge - Week of August 26th, 2019

Started by Klaw, August 26, 2019, 01:27:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Morning Blacksmiths!

This is our weekly update pertaining to what's happening this week at The Forge.

RPG-X News:

Nova's Episode 7 - 31 Reasons Why run Saturday at 15:30 EDT (20:30 BST)[/b]. This will be take 2 - last saturday, we ran a minisode detailing another angle of the Story of "Iron Horse" Admiral Jacobs - and got to see a little more behind his rise to power. But who is this man? and is he *really* dead? These next 2 episodes will explore those questions, and more!

How does everyone feel about a 2370's era RP coming to us soon? The Horizon is bright, and the planning is real!

If you have any interest in running your own SRP - that road is open to you! This thread details how to go about getting yourself set up: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Space Engineers News:

For those who took part in our Block Party battle, and anyone else who may be interested in joining us this time... how do you feel about Round 2 - Coming September 20th!

And don't forget to Send in your mod requests (And new mods are coming today - I'll update the mod list when I add them)

The Orville Interactive Fan Experience

Pegasus Returns for Episode 5 on Friday! - A new force is coming into power in the galaxy, and they're probing their neighbors... Two weeks ago, we met "The Entity" - This week... another new alien is in the works :)

If you're interested in joining our crew - Please feel free to sign up here

If you're curious about the series - so far we have streamed and recorded every episode, just check out the recap threads for more details, or check out this information thread for a general overview

Lastly - I'd still like to get everyone on the roster together to take a crew photo - please let me know when you can be available here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,155.0.html

If you're interested in planning an RP Why not drop a thread in the Let's Play board - or if you would like to run your own Serial Roleplay - please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Operations Team. We're always open to new ideas, and would love to help however we can.

New game support is coming soon, following the signing of the EE partnership, the Ops Team just needs to finish laying out the groundwork, and decide how to proceed. if you have any suggestions, or want to be part of the conversation directly - Why not drop a line in the Operations Discussion Thread and let us know what you think about anything we're discussing. (Once a thread opens there, we'll move our talks to a more public forum - and make the community a bigger part of the conversation - it's what that section is there for :) )

Let's have a great week! (and if I forgot anything, let me know :) )