What's Happening at The Forge - Week of August 19th, 2019

Started by Klaw, August 19, 2019, 12:03:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Morning Blacksmiths!

This is our weekly update pertaining to what's happening this week at The Forge.

RPG-X News:

Nova's Episode 7 - 31 Reasons Why run Saturday at 15:30 EDT (20:30 BST)[/b]. This is our first political based episode of the series, We'll see a lot of the chaos involved in the formation of the Federation, and slowly uncover a plot that's working to undermine it. Don't forget to confirm your attendance in the episode thread!

"Rumors, and ideas have come to my attention over the last week, and there is the possibility of another series in the works. I don't want to jinx it, or divulge too much - BUT, preliminary setup is underway - watch for more official news in the coming months." - These rumors are true! I'm currently helping write a couple of episodes for a special series that (I Hope) will be coming soon. Keep an eye out for more details.

If you have any interest in running your own SRP - that road is open to you! This thread details how to go about getting yourself set up: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Space Engineers News:

For those who took part in our Block Party battle, and anyone else who may be interested in joining us this time... how do you feel about Round 2

I know I'm personally having a grand old time gearing up for our next fight - so let's get something scheduled for September!

And don't forget to Send in your mod requests

The Orville Interactive Fan Experience

I haven't put up an episode thread yet - the last couple of episodes have been quite intense - and add Nova to the mix, and I'm a little frayed :P I'm thinking we're going to take this week off :)

In it's place - How about we do something for Mid-week Madness (formerly Friday Night Fun Night! - see below)

If you're interested in joining our crew - Please feel free to sign up here

If you're curious about the series - so far we have streamed and recorded every episode, just check out the recap threads for more details, or check out this information thread for a general overview

Lastly - I'd still like to get everyone on the roster together to take a crew photo - please let me know when you can be available here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,155.0.html

If you're interested in planning an RP Why not drop a thread in the Let's Play board - or if you would like to run your own Serial Roleplay - please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Operations Team. We're always open to new ideas, and would love to help however we can.

Mid-week Madness:

So, with Friday Evening opened up this week, how do we feel about doing some Friday Evening shenanigans? a few of us have talked about how we haven't played FiveM in a while. Maybe we should hop back in?

Lastly, (But certainly NOT least) We had a big day yesterday!  We signed a Partnership agreement with EE, Callum moved our Website to our new host - and got our chatbox working (I owe him beer and donuts - and maybe $2000 :P ) It was a big day that opens up a load of new possibilities for us as a community.
As a result, I revived an old, forgotten topic on Expansion, to discuss what new games we want to branch out into, and start hosting.

Today starts a new day full of enormous opportunity for us. Let's seize it :) Have a great day my friends! (I feel like I'm forgetting thinghs - if I am, let me know!)

Let's have some fun this week!

PS: We're still having some issues with the site from the migration (mostly emojis seem to be broken) be on the lookout for other weirdness, and report it to either myself or Callum when you see it. Thank you!