The Weekend Shenanigans (August 16th - 18th)

Started by Klaw, August 16, 2019, 10:43:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

First note - I am aware our RPG-X server is experiencing difficulties. I put in a support ticket with our host, and I hope to have the problem resolved before the end of the day.

Anyway - Shenanigans!

Friday, August 16th

Pegasus returns tonight! With an action packed episode, full of mystery, intrigue, and a little bit of "magic". :) Come on by! Details on where to find us can be found here

If you haven't heard about The Orville Interactive Fan Experience, have you been living under a rock? (JK)

It's a free sandbox experience, with a lot of roleplaying potential - still in development, they're adding new features/rooms/etc all the time. It can be picked up from steam for FREE here

Saturday, August 17th

Nova continues!
As the crew regroups, and prepares for their long mission on a humanitarian aid mission to the Xindi. Don't forget to confirm your attendance in the episode thread (If you're signed up) - and if you'd like to be - check out the crew roster for more info.

As this is an RPG-X RP, if you're not familiar with RPG-X and would like to know more, don't hesitate to ask!

RPG-X is a free, open world sandbox allowing for a range of roleplaying opportunities within and without the Star Trek realm. (That's the short version) - it can be found here for download!

Lastly, don't let this schedule keep you from planning something else! Let's play some games this weekend! Have some laughs - enjoy what we're here to do :) (Whether they're scheduled or not :P ) - Maybe get something going for Saturday *before nova - or Sunday even :)

let's just have some fun!