• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

The Weekend Shenanigans (August 9th - August 11th)

Started by Klaw, August 09, 2019, 01:30:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Decided to drop another announcement to share a brief outlook on the weekend ahead:

Tonight: at 5:30 pm EDT (Which is when I'll get home, but I can set the server up for earlier if desired :P )
Friday Night Fun Night presents: Arming Up for the Battle of Colony Alpha Part 2 I'll set the server to the creative world we used for the last battle. Callum already added a planet in for us :P So we'll have that to use - or our current bases to build onto, and prepare our forces for the ground battle ahead! A reminder of the rules:

QuoteOne Small Vehicle per person on a team (Including Bombers, Fighter, Tanks - etc) - Remote Controlled Weapons (Drones) do not count against this restriction

One Larger - Atmospheric - Base ship/Mobile Operations Center Tank - whatever per Team (Something Mobile and capable of carrying the smaller craft(s))

I'll build/Find a base for us to use - and we'll drop it in the middle of the planet.

All teams will start roughly equidistant from the base - say - 5km away.

We fight until The last man is standing or the Base we're fighting for is little more than a pile of rubble.

I'll setup a neutral spectator facility/ship of some kind - when you lose your team's last medical facility, and you die, you will need to join the spectating team, and enjoy the last of the show.

All mods currently on the server are permitted for use.

Projectors are also permitted (yes - if you lose your fighter, and have to respawn - you *can* use a projector to rebuild - as long as your base facility has the materials to build it...)

This should be an enjoyable experience (and for $20 on steam, it's a fun game, well worth the price if you don't own it. https://store.steampowered.com/app/244850/Space_Engineers/ )

Saturday: Nova is back with an interesting tale full of twists, turns and a nice nod to the overall Trek universe story. It's going to be big. And if you don't have/have never heard of/or are curious about RPG-X - It's freely available here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,14.0.html

After Nova Tomorrow - I'd like to get everyone who is listed on The Pegasus Chronicles Roster to gather for a brief photo shoot I'd just like to have a picture of all of us. And *maybe* afterwards, we can embark on some shenanigans?

Sunday: is an open day - but maybe we can get some fun lined up with something.

All in all - a pretty standard weekend - but lots of fun to be had :)

Hope to see you all tonight! :)