What's Happening at The Forge - Week of July 22nd, 2019

Started by Klaw, July 24, 2019, 02:06:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good Morning Blacksmiths!

This is our weekly update pertaining to what's happening this week at The Forge.

The Block party was mostly successful - we hit a few roadblocks over the weekend, but regardless. I hope we all had fun in what we participated in!

Also - The Orville Interactive Fan Experience dropped this week. When I first saw the trailer I had thought it could be a future RPG-X replacement. And after 30 minutes of playing this alpha release... that thought has been strengthened.

It's free on steam - so go grab it for Friday night Fun Night this week!

RPG-X News:

Nova's returning this week, to the originally planned Episode 3

We're also looking at updating the time slot to better accomodate everyone who is currently attending, or wanting to attend. So go make your voice heard!

If you have any interest in running your own SRP - that road is open to you. The process may change once the ops team is put in place, but for the moment - this thread details how to go about getting yourself set up: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Space Engineers News:

Lots of mods have been added to the server over the last couple of weeks - I even dropped a few more on yesterday. Be sure to drop on the SE server to check them out!

The Forge itself:

I'm late in getting this out - partly because I was ill over the weekend. Lots of new, exciting things have happened - and are still coming on the horizon. Let's just have some fun this week!