Timeslot Discussion

Started by Klaw, July 20, 2019, 05:53:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

I think for now, let's plan on trying this next week at 15:30 EDT, 20:30 BST

Is there anyone that this would *not* work for? (apart from Scott, who's just going to be absent for other reasons :P)

Klaw

January 07, 2020, 09:35:59 pm #16 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 09:37:55 pm by Klaw
So, I want to reopen this conversation.

Based on current confirmations, This week's episode is looking like it's not going to run (You can still change that - Just tell me whether or not you're coming here: https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,224.0.html)

It also appears that the roster is about to be emptied out. as a result of the same issue (just make a post already)

So, with that said, I have 4 episodes left - only one of them will require any real amount of backstory, and that can bet told easily within the episode.

So, I want us to reexamine the time slot, and by Thursday, we may change this over to a new slot. (I know, not a lot of time, but on the current track, we won't be running at all anyway)

So, if we moved this to Sunday - at the same timeslot, would this open any possibilities for anyone to join us/make it easier or harder to join us?

Please let me know :)

Ramsey

Though i haven't been part of the RP for a while since Nova, i would like to come back, Saturdays just doesn't really work for me as i could be working everyone or every other one and its just hectic. Sundays is better as if i do work it tends to be in the morning and not evenings.