Episode 3 - Time after Time - Cancelled

Started by Klaw, July 14, 2019, 03:51:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

July 14, 2019, 03:51:47 pm Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:23:25 pm by Klaw
Star Trek: Nova
Episode 3 - Time after Time
Mission Start Date: May 23rd, 2161
Airdate: Saturday July 20th, 2019 at 13:30 EDT (18:30 BST)

The investigation of the security issues during the charter signing last month has hit a dead end. Senior command officials have started to reallocate resources from the investigation to look into other matters across the newly formed Federation - including a recent resurgence of an Earth-based terrorist group called "The Cult of Romulus".

Meanwhile, the recent Dark Matter encounter on Nova, near the Neutral Zone, has yielded some interesting scan data, and research for their science teams. But an unexplained spike in various types of background radiation have still puzzled the eager crew...

Klaw

Quick Notes!

This is a merging of two story ideas I had that seemed "light" in my mind. Together, they're quite heavy, and I think it'll be a nice event for our weekend Shenanigans this week :)

We're going to start off on Earth, I haven't decided on the particulars yet, as to which characters I 100% need from the Federation Council or Starfleet Command personnel, but I'll get a list out this week :)

After that, I'm going to need your patience for the Nova section. I'm going to be doing a fair bit of Character swapping (May call on some others for some help, if they can run a second client - etc)

It's planned to be a big, complicated, and I hope fun experience :) I think you'll all enjoy it :)

Be sure to confirm your attendance when you can!

Grizz

Quote from: Klaw on July 14, 2019, 03:51:47 pmterrorist group called "The Cult of Romulus".

There is no escape.

Klaw

Scott Archer

Shoot

Should be present but I might be a little late.

StringTheorist

Klaw

This is Tomorrow!

also - hope to see you all around for the rest of our shenanigans this weekend - https://www.theforgegaming.net/forum/index.php/topic,128.msg503.html#new