Block Party July 19th - 21st

Started by Klaw, June 24, 2019, 01:49:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Bump

Going to try to finalize a schedule by Monday. if anyone has any suggestions, comments, concerns about this schedule as listed above, please let me know.

One concern did come, from a group that I invited at R-P-O.de. They're a German based RPG-X community. One of the members there mentioned that the Friday night Fleet Ops would likely be inaccessible to them, so I'm thinking about swapping Fleet Ops and Space Engineers on the schedule to try to help accommodate the time difference in Germany.

Any other thoughts?

Shoot

For Space Engineers, we could use the Vanguard I intended to use in our battle, but it lags the life out of everyone with multiple things on, but not sure about when its in an empty server.

Klaw

July 17, 2019, 02:30:01 pm #17 Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 02:41:24 pm by Klaw
The Schedule is as follows:

(All times are in EDT)

Friday:

6pm - Space Engineers - The Great Battle of Colony Alpha!

Saturday:

10am - Armada II Fleet Ops (Installer for the mod can be found here - I have been led to believe that it is a complete installer - if this is not the case, and you need an Armada Installer, let me know.)

1:30pm - RPG-X - Nova!!! I anticipate a 3 hour week this week, just an early warning.

5pm - GTA V Criminal Empire Building

Sunday:

10am - Bridge Crew

2pm - Civilization VI.

5pm - Closing Discord Session

More details pertaining to this schedule will be made available over te next couple of days

Klaw

I guess my question now is - Who's planning on streaming this thing? Should we coordinate our efforts somehow?

Klaw