Discord's down - let's entertain ourselves!

Started by Klaw, June 24, 2019, 01:13:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

June 24, 2019, 01:13:44 pm Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:15:20 pm by Klaw

How did they know I have a cat?

This is Jadzia

Let's just call this the random thread of nonsense to entertain ourselves while discord is down :) (And maybe even after it comes back to life)

Chris Wilkinson

That cat is cute, named after a certain Trill by any chance?

Klaw

indeed she is, to both the statement and the question :P

Chris Wilkinson

That's actually adorable. Unfortunately I don't have a cat, partly as my building doesn't allow them in the block but also, they usually hate me XD

Klaw

one of my best friends (We've been friends for 20 years) informed me back around August last year that his upstairs neighbor was moving out. I met the landlady, and she has a no pet policy. I asked about Jadzia (Because I will brutally murder people before giving up my cat) and she looked at me, smiled, and asked for a pet deposit, and told me to promise that I wouldn't tell anyone that she let me bring her in.

She's a good cat, and my landlady is 100% ok with her. but moral of the story, all you need to do is ask.

that being said, Jadzia gets in spells that she doesn't like anyone. and if I'm eating dinner - she expects me to give her some of my food too

Scott Archer

Cute cat :)
I don't have a cat (again, strictly not allowed in the building :( ) but I say hi to the one that regularly walks past my window! And my friends cat Lenoard will usually come and see me if I'm over.
I stayed with them for a few days and he jumped up on the sofa and sat with me (which is apparently pretty unusual for him) but then their dog got jealous and also tried jumping on me XD

Klaw

Time for a joke!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Chris Wilkinson

Klaw

No - to avoid the KFC that was being built on that side of the road! DUH

Scott Archer